Titel

Life in Music inspired by Joe Henry


maandag 3 augustus 2015

Joe Henry to Perform at the Aarhus festival Denmark.

Exciting news if you live in Denmark.



If I understood it correctly, (I have only 'online-translate-knowledge' of the Danish language) The Aarhus festival organises some special evenings wich they name : Draw at trio concertseries.

The idea is that there is a trio backing up 3 solo artists. Joe will be an artist on 2 of such evenings.

The backing band consists of The Argentinian pianist Diego Schissi, Tony Garnier on Bass and also   Swedish multi-instrumentalist Gustaf Ljunggren

On August 30 and September 1th, Joe will be on stage over there together with  each day 2 other marvellous artists.

Here are the full line ups
August 30 : Rhiannon Giddens, Joe Henry and Annika Norlin.

September 1 : Billy Bragg, Joe Henry and Grant-Lee Phillips.
 


As you can see, these people are no strangers to one and another. So it could be 2 wonderful shows. 

get you tickets over here.  

If I'm mistaken in some info over here, please contact me.  

Unfortunatly I will not be able to make the trip. The combination of distance and timing doesn't work for me this time. So I can only hope he isn't just making the trip for these 2 shows. 

Greetings,
Stefan.    

(Read about how it was) 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten