Titel

Life in Music inspired by Joe Henry


maandag 28 april 2014

Concertmanic looking forward

1 Month away.... Slowly excitement will grow, not only for the new album, but also for the upcoming tour. It'll start on May 28th in London.

Sarah, a good friend of mine, and longtime JH fan writes about it on her Blog concertmanic.

"....I thought I’d give you a little update on a few artists I really like who are releasing new albums and going on tour. Consider them all on my “not to be missed” list...."

"if you haven’t heard him, I can’t recommend his recent output highly enough: Reverie, Blood from Stars, and Civilians are all favorite albums of mine. He works with top-notch musicians, writes extremely fine lyrics, and has a knack for writing that kind of classic melody that feels as though it must have always existed, just waiting to be captured in a song."

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten