Titel

Life in Music inspired by Joe Henry


donderdag 20 maart 2014

Time is a lion

Time is a lion

Hello everyone out there. For years my respect for Joe Henry has been growing. More and more I keep a close eye on news about his work. For now I've always just randomly shared links all around. I started thinking maybe it's a better idea to gather all that into this blogspot.

As you can see, for the moment, there is not a lot to see over here, I'm going to let it grow slowly, like a tree. Will it becoming big ?
I have no idea. I don't know if blogging really is my thing, but there is only 1 way to find out I thought. If it doesn't work out for me, then I'll just quit it. Time will tell.

So, what's currently going on ?
- Mostly I think, we're all waiting for Joe's new album to be released. It will be entitled 'Invisible Hour'. 

- There will be some performances.....
He will perform at 'The music of Paul Simon' in Carnegie Hall on March 31th
On April 11 and 12 he will perform in Durham for : Two nights of new music from Joe Henry + Over The Rhine + The Milk Carton Kids
 And after that he embarques on a solo tour in Europe where I hope to be able to see 1 or 2 shows.

- He is coöperating on a new interesting project.
"Henry has his producer's hat on again as well, this time for a "multi-artist project" for Sony Masterworks re-creating Johnny Cash's 1964 album "Bitter Tears," a conceptual set about the plight of Native Americans. "
(source : Billboard)

I guess you could say we have a lot to look forward too.
I hope you'll enjoy this blog.

 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten